Sunday, November 20, 2011

Technology in the High Country

My name is Glen Egbert and I work for Summit School District in Summit County, CO located in the Central Rocky Mountains.  I have a several official job titles including: Online Learning Coordinator at Summit High School, Online Health Teacher, and District Technology Coach.  Interestingly, these three job titles only comprise a part-time position:)  In addition, I am working to complete my Masters Degree in Instructional Systems - Educational Technology through Penn State's World Campus.  All of my positions at Summit were newly created this year and combined with my coursework I have many learning opportunities.  As a result, I have decided to start this blog in part to share what I learn and also to provide myself with an external workspace in which to reflect on my experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment